Electrician in Bethesda, MD
Are you dealing with the frequent tripping of a circuit breaker? Tired of seeing those lights and TVs flicker? Want to make your home’s entry lights brighter? Thinking about buying a new EV to cut out the high costs of fuel but not sure how you’re going to plug it in to charge at home? It’s time to call Castro Electrical Services for help with your home’s power needs!
You’re probably asking yourself questions like these:
- Is hiring an electrician going to be way out of my budget?
- Do I need an electrician to connect my new lighting fixture?
- Will the electrician respect my schedule and arrive on time?
Call (240) 474-5567 for quality electrical services at your home or business!
Bethesda’s Preferred Electrician for 10+ Years
Paul Castro and his family immigrated from Peru in 2001 looking for a more stable and family-oriented lifestyle. Paul swiftly earned his certification as a master electrician in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. Paul Castro’s story tells the tale of the American Dream.
In 2011, Paul started his own company and now has a reputation as a rising star in the DMV’s electrical industry. Paul's businesses offer a diverse range of services and stay current with the latest trends and regulations. Paul has an unwavering commitment to quality and dedication to exceptional customer service for all customers.
Complete Electrical Services in Bethesda, MD
Castro Electrical Services promises to complete your project with the highest level of customer service and expert knowledge. And our pocket-friendly pricing model helps you stay within your budget.
Here are some of the services we’ve provided to customers like you:
- EV charger wiring. Replace your building’s outdated electrical panel with a newer, safer one.
- Panel Upgrades. Replace your building’s outdated electrical panel with a newer, safer one.
- Electrical Repairs. Let us repair electrical issues like short circuits, flickering lights, and blown fuses.
- Generator Installation. Install a backup generator to provide power during severe weather and other outages.
- Lighting installations. Get new light fixtures, dimmer switches, and outdoor lighting to better complement your home and make any space safer.
- Wiring and Rewiring. Upgrading electrical wiring in your home or facility to accommodate growing power demands.
- Electrical Inspections. We’ll inspect your home or commercial facility’s electrical system to make sure it is safe and up to code.
Most Preferred Electrician in Bethesda, MD
Electrician Quotes in Bethesda, MD
At Castro Electrical Services, we promise our customers quality services at competitive prices. Let our team of licensed and insured electricians use their skills to complete your project safely and efficiently!
Call Castro Electrical Services at (240) 474-5567 to hire an electrician today!
You might want to view these pages: