Electrician in Germantown, MD
Want to add new lights to the patio? Do you have a circuit breaker that keeps tripping? Did you recently purchase a new EV? Whether you need help wiring new fixtures, replacing a faulty breaker, or updating your electrical service for emerging technologies, Castro Electrical Services is here to help.
You’re likely asking yourself questions like these:
- Do I need an electrician to hook up an appliance or can I wire it myself?
- Is it expensive to hire an electrician?
- How long will I have to wait for an electrician to come out?
Master Electrician in Germantown, MD for Over a Decade
Paul Castro is living the American Dream. Paul immigrated from Peru with his family in 2001 to pursue a stable, family-oriented lifestyle that Peru’s declining economy could no longer offer. He entered the electrical trade at Thomas Edison Technical School and quickly became a master electrician certified in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.
In 2011, Paul started his own company and has been known as a rising star in the electrical and home improvement industry throughout the DC Metro. Paul’s devotion to quality and focus on customer service has set his company apart from the competition. Castro Electrical Services is diversified and up-to-date on the most recent trends and regulations.
Quality Electrical Services in the DMV
Castro Electrical Services will complete your project with superior customer service and knowledge. Our unit-based pricing makes for a hassle-free way to stay within budget.
Here are some of the services we have to offer:
- Wiring and Rewiring. Installing or upgrading electrical wiring.
- Lighting installations. New light fixtures, dimmer switches, and outdoor lighting.
- Smoke detector installation. Ensuring that a home has working smoke detectors to enhance safety.
- Generator Installation. Installing a backup generator to provide power during an outage.
- EV chargers. Installing electrical vehicle charging stations in homes and commercial properties.
- Panel Upgrade. Replacing an outdated electrical panel with a newer, safer one.
- Electrical repairsFixing electrical issues such as short circuits, flickering lights, and blown fuses.
- Electrical inspections.Inspection of a home's electrical system to ensure it is safe and up to code.
Top-Rated Electrical Contractor in Germantown, MD
Quote for Electrical Work in Germantown, MD
At Castro Electrical Services, we promise quality service at a great value. Our licensed and insured electricians have the
You should check out these links: