Electrician in Gaithersburg, MD
Do you have a circuit breaker that keeps tripping and leaving you in the dark? Is it time to add some new lights to the foyer to make it easier to enter at night? Did you recently purchase an electric vehicle and need an upgraded panel? Castro Electrical Services can help. Castro Electrical Services can help.
You’re probably asking yourself:
- Do I need an electrician took hook up this fan or can I wire it myself?
- Is hiring an electrician going to cost me an arm and a leg?
- Will I have to wait around all day for an electrician to come out?
Let a licensed electrician work safely to make sure your home is properly wired and keep your home and family safe. With Castro Electrical Services, you get fast service at a great price.
Call (240) 474-5567 now or submit a request for electrical services in Gaithersburg today!
Electrician in Gaithersburg, MD for Over a Decade
Paul immigrated from Peru with his family in 2001 to pursue a stable, family-oriented lifestyle that Peru’s declining economy could no longer offer. Paul quickly became a master electrician certified in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. Paul Castro is the American Dream come true.
In 2011, Paul started his own company and has been known as a rising star in the electrical and home improvement industry throughout the DMV. Paul’s business is diversified and up-to-date on the most recent trends and regulations. His devotion to quality and focus on customer service has made Castro Electrical Services different from the competition.
Professional Electrician in Gaithersburg, MD
Castro Electrical Services will complete your project with superior customer service and knowledge. Our pricing model makes it easy to stay within budget.
Here are some of the services we have to offer:
- Wiring and Rewiring. Installing or upgrading electrical wiring in a home.
- Panel Upgrades. Replacing an outdated electrical panel with a newer, safer one.
- Electrical Repairs. Fixing electrical issues such as short circuits, flickering lights, and blown fuses.
- Lighting installations. Installing new light fixtures, dimmer switches, and outdoor lighting.
- Smoke Detector Installation. Ensuring that a home has working smoke detectors to enhance safety.
- Electrical Inspections. Inspection of a home's electrical system to ensure it is safe and up to code.
- Generator Installation. Installing a backup generator to provide power during an outage.
- EV Chargers. Installing electrical vehicle charging stations in homes and commercial properties.
- Heavy Ups. Enhance the electrical panel's capacity for more energy and make it safer to operate a variety of electronic devices in your home.
Top-Rated Electrician in Gaithersburg, MD
At Castro Electrical Services, We train our technicians thoroughly and promise that customer satisfaction is our number one priority! Our technicians check in with homeowners frequently and complete jobs with professionalism, reliability, and knowledge.
Call (240) 474-5567 now or submit a request for electrical services today!
You might be interested in these links: