Electrician in Silver Spring, MD
Are you thinking about adding new lights to your foyer? Do you have a circuit breaker that keeps tripping? Did you recently purchase an electric vehicle? Whether you need help wiring new fixtures, replacing a faulty breaker, or updating your electrical service for emerging technologies, Castro Electrical Services can help!
You’re probably wondering how to answer questions like these:
- Is hiring an electrician going to be expensive?
- Do I need an electrician or can I do electrical work myself?
- How long will I have to wait for an electrician to come out?
It’s no secret that electricity can be dangerous. Let a licensed electrician work safely to make sure your home is properly wired and keep your home and family safe. Castro Electrical Services promises fast service at a great value.
Call (240) 474-5567 or submit an online request for electrical services today!
Electrician in Silver Spring, MD for Over a Decade
Paul Castro is the American Dream come true. Paul immigrated from Peru with his family in 2001 to pursue a stable, family-oriented lifestyle that Peru’s declining economy could no longer offer. He learned English and entered the electrical trade at Thomas Edison Technical School. Paul quickly became a master electrician certified in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.
In 2011, Paul started his own company and has been known as a rising star in the electrical and home improvement industry throughout the DMV. Paul’s devotion to quality and focus on customer service has made Castro Electrical Services different from the competition. It’s a business that is very diversified and up-to-date on the most recent trends and regulations.
Top-Rated Electrician in the DMV
Castro Electrical Services will complete your project with superior customer service and knowledge. Our unit-based pricing makes for a hassle-free way to stay within budget.
Here are some of the services we have to offer:
- Wiring and Rewiring. Installing or upgrading electrical wiring in a home.
- Panel Upgrades. Replacing an outdated electrical panel with a newer, safer one.
- Electrical Repairs. Fixing electrical issues such as short circuits, flickering lights, and blown fuses.
- Lighting installations. Installing new light fixtures, dimmer switches, and outdoor lighting.
- Generator Installation. Installing a backup generator to provide power during an outage.
- Electrical Inspections. Inspection of a home's electrical system to ensure it is safe and up to code.
- EV chargers. Installing electrical vehicle charging stations in homes and commercial properties.
Silver Spring’s Most Preferred Electrician
Estimate for Electrical Services in Silver Spring, MD
At Castro Electrical Services, we provide quality services at a great value. Our team of licensed and insured electricians comes equipped with the skills and tools they need to ensure that your project is completed safely and efficiently.
Call (240) 474-5567 now or submit a request for electrical services today!
You may be interested in these pages: